St George Island Florida Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rentals Florida Panhandle Rentals St George Island Florida Villa E-1
Villas of St. George -- Villa E-1
- Affordable: one of the best family values on the island
- Right on the beach - no streets to cross
- View of pool and Gulf
- Private patio -- Ground level - no stairs
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath Condo - Sleeps six
- Hi-Def TV/ Blu-ray/ Cable TV/ HBO/ Wireless Internet
- Full kitchen
- Walk to restaurants and stores
- Professional management
Description: Villa E-1
Designed with restful colors, the living room has comfortable seating. Hi-def TV, HBO, Cable, PPV, Blu-ray DVD, and wireless internet. Sleeps up to 6.
King-sized bed in master looks out to pool and Gulf. Second bedroom has 2 double beds. Plenty of room in master with dresser, television, and DVD player.
Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker and utensils. Washer/Dryer.
The VIllas of St George Island is right on the Gulf of Mexico. Villa E-1 is a ground level unit. Covered patio with penty of seating with pleasant balance of view and privacy extends full width of unit and has a clear view of pool and Gulf.
Large community pool is great for a cooling dip with lounge seating for sun bathing.
Short boardwalk over dunes is built with ramps. Easy access with no steps to deep, white-sand beach.
Rates: Villa E-1
Villa E-1 Rental Policies
Where: Keys are held in a lockbox. You will be given the combination prior to your arrival.
When: Check-In Time is 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time on your arrival date.
When: Check-out time is 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on the day of departure.
Responsibilities: Upon checkout, we ask our guests to leave the villa in the same general condition as it was found.
Departure responsibilities include the following: leaving clean dishes, putting them away, disposing of all trash in condo dumpster, locking all doors and windows, returning keys to the lockbox. Failure to comply with these responsibilities may result in additional charges to the guest.
Booking arrangements may be made by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations can be made with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card or by check. Reservation dates can be moved within 30 days of arrival, if other desired dates available, without penalty.
LENGTH OF RENTAL
Reserve your vacation for the length of stay and dates you want!
Monthly Rentals (28 days): The condo is available for monthly rentals, covering a 28-day period, during the Spring, Fall and Winter months.
Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance. A 50% deposit plus taxes and community amenities fee is required at the time of booking.
RENTAL OCCUPANCY AND AGE REQUIREMENTS
- No more than six people may reside in the condo at any time.
- An atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of guests in surrounding accommodations must be maintained.
- Adults only, age twenty-five (25) or older, may reserve a property. Identification and proof of age may be requested.
- We do not rent to groups of teenagers, with or without chaperones, or to college students.
- Weddings, wedding receptions and other gatherings are not permitted.
Rental rates are subject to a 7% sales tax. All additional fees are also subject to a 7% sales tax. Taxes and surcharges are subject to change.
- Rental rates include all fees except taxes and a $25 community amenities fee for bookings 5 days or longer.
- Payment of 50% of all charges must be paid when booking your reservation. The balance due must be received seven (7) days prior to your arrival. These payments must be made by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. If your reservation dates are not confirmed, your credit card charges will be cancelled.
- If you are booking your reservation within thirty (30) days of arrival, total payment is required. This payment must be made by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
CANCELLATIONS AND RESERVATION CHANGES
In the event that you must cancel, please note that we cannot refund your advance rental confirmation payment. When your reservation is confirmed, any cancellation will be subject to this policy.
In the event of a MANDATORY EVACUATION due to hurricanes, tropical storms or other potential disaster, you are required by state law to evacuate the property and rental fees will be refunded, pro-rated for the number of days left in the rental period following the evacuation.
- NO SMOKING: Villa E-1 is a non-smoking property. Smoking is not allowed on the premises. Renters who allow smoking in the unit will subject to a $500 cleaning fee.
- RATE CHANGES: Rates, descriptions, furnishings and availability are subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE.
- LOST ITEMS: We are not responsible for items left in properties.
- OWNER PRIVACY: Locked owner closets are not included for guest use.
- ERRORS: We are not responsible for errors in price or description that occur. We do make every effort to make sure that our information is true and reliable.
- We reserve the right not to refund deposits, refuse rentals or discontinue occupancy if, in our opinion, a renter is detrimental to the property. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture.
SPECIAL NEEDS AND PHYSICALLY-CHALLENGED
This condo is not specially designed for special needs renters. However, the minimal front step and the ramp-designed boardwalk may make it suitable in some cases.
Please report any damage or breakage upon occurrence, so the matter can be settled prior to your departure. Inspection crews carefully check properties and you will be held responsible for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
The Villas of St. George has grills located in common areas for your use.
Linens are provided. This includes one bath set per person (up to six), one set of sheets per bed, along with dishcloth and dish towel. Beach towels are not provided.
MAINTENANCE & HOUSEKEEPING
Please report all maintenance or housekeeping issues promptly to (850) 927-4911. If you are a late arrival, please notify us of any problems after 8:00 a.m. the following morning.
Pets are not allowed to condo renters due to condo association bylaws. Pets found will result in your immediate eviction with NO REFUND of rent. EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE FOR SPECIAL NEEDS AND SEEING EYE DOGS, AS OUTLINED BY LAW.
Community pool use is available to renters. Please be considerate of neighboring condos and curtail noise and lights after 8:00 pm and follow pool rules. No lifeguard is on duty. Swim at your own risk.
POWER, CABLE, AND WATER OUTAGES
We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. No refunds will be given for any power, water or cable outages.
Wireless/high speed connectivity is available.
Place trash in outside receptacle. Refer to instructions in your rental property for the day and location of collection.
25 Fun Ideas for a St George Island Visit
1.Take long walks on the beach
2.Tour the St. George Island Lighthouse
3.Rent a kayak, canoe, or power boat and explore the Gulf or Apalachicola Bay
4.Try surf casting on the beach
5.Eat some of the freshest and finest seafood available anywhere
6.Walk on or fish from the pier on the Bay
7.Catch a beautiful sunrise or sunset on the beach
8.Take a guided boat tour of the bay and islands
9.Play golf at St. James Bay Golf Course in nearby Carrabelle
10.Hike in the St. George Island State Park
11.Shop gift shops till you drop
12.Read your favorite book accompanied by pounding surf
13.Collect shells on the beach, especially after a storm
14.Catch the shuttle to St. Vincent's Island
15.Go deep-sea fishing
16.Take a canoe or kayak trip on the local rivers
17.Rent a bike and ride around the island (850-927-3655)
18.Ride a jet ski
19.Go antiquing in historic Apalachicola
20.Swim in the large pool or the Gulf of Mexico
21.Visit the John Gorrie State Park Museum
22.Build a sand castle
23.Swim and take a river boat tour at Wakulla Springs State Park
24.Go birding in the St. George Island State Park
25.Visit the St. Marks Wildlife Refuge
A/C, BBQ grill, Beach, Beach View, Cable TV, Coffee Maker, Dish Washer, Free Internet, Full Kitchen, Hi-Speed Internet, Ice Maker, Kitchen Utensils, On The Water, Patio, Swimming Pool, Television, VCR/DVD, Washer / Dryer,
Things to Do:
Biking, Boat Dock, Boating, Canoeing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Jet Skiing, Kayaking, Museums, Nature Paths, Restaurants, Sailing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Wildlife Viewing, Windsurfing,
More St George Island Florida Vacation Rentals